Follow on Bloglovin

DISCLAIMER

All photos are taken by me unless otherwise stated. If I do happen to use something that belongs to you please get in touch and I'll gladly either credit you or take it down. Please don't use any photos or text from this blog without my permission. All rights reserved.

Gifted items will be marked with an asterisk (*) All reviews are completely honest and all opinions are my own.



INTERVIEWS I'VE CONDUCTED

Ruby Elliot
Vilte F
Patricia Alvarado
Caitlin Skaalrud
Forsyth Harmon
Valerie Phillips

PAST ENTRIES

Let’s Go Down To The Island
let’s talk about pants
omg I joined facebook what have I done
what’s in my bag, for realsies
take my hand, and we'll go to the top of the mount...
this is a heart-break comfort haul
Bunny Cake Yankee Candle Review
I can read your dirty mind, like I know, like I kn...
in the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel, ...
help me make the most of freedom and of pleasure, ...

ELSEWHERE

TABOO Magazine
Style Vulture
Hello Margaret!
SCREENQUEENS
PopCulturePuke



Layout by Swoon for the Moon.

Clockwork Lolita

Holly CassellHolly CassellHolly CassellHolly CassellHolly CassellHolly CassellHolly CassellHolly Cassell
Dress, Love at Topshop // Sunglasses, Primark // Septum Piercing, Blue Banana

This is a series of self-portraits I did, just as a documentation of how I look lately and this period in my life. Everything around me right now seems to be pink. The one of me playing with my phone, and the very last shot of me screaming into it, are definitely my favourite photos of me I think I’ve ever taken. I recognise myself in them. If you like my page on Facebook then you might have seen a couple of these, but I hope you don’t mind seeing them here again, in a better size. Tiny Facebook-share images really frustrate me.

A couple of people have asked about this make-up, so I thought I’d add here that I’m wearing Mac lipstick in Ruby Woo, L’Oreal Infallible foundation in Porcelain, the Bourjois chocolate bronzer in shade 51, and Benefit They’re Real mascara.

Labels: , , , , , ,

16 Comments:

At 14 May 2014 13:31 , Blogger Hayley said...

These are lovely photos. You really suit the red lippy!
Hayley
Water Painted Dreams xo

 
At 14 May 2014 14:13 , Blogger Katie said...

These self portraits are GORGEOUS, I love the feel of them, very Lolita indeed. The makeup, hair, your piercing and your dress are all perfect, you're so talented. You look beaut gurl xx

 
At 14 May 2014 15:03 , OpenID tapeparade said...

Love these photos! X

 
At 14 May 2014 15:24 , Blogger Andini Ria said...

I love all these photos so much, you are just unbelievably gorgeous! Adore the Lolita-esque sunnies and your makeup is flawless too <3

 
At 14 May 2014 15:41 , Blogger Lady Vintage said...

Holly you're a beaut !!! Red lips so nice on you M-C

 
At 14 May 2014 16:07 , Blogger Kayla Lynn said...

you are so cute! those red lips are to die forrrr :)

 
At 14 May 2014 17:34 , Blogger Panty Buns said...

You are absolutely adorable in all of these photos! You convey moods fabulously (you should be a famous actress) - I love all of your different facial expressions and poses. I love your red heart rimmed Primark sunnies. Your Topshop Love Dress is cute and a pretty shade of pink (I love pink). You, your hair, lipstick and eyelashes all look beautiful.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

 
At 14 May 2014 19:12 , Blogger Emma Jane said...

God I am obsessed with these. You are beyond gorgeous. That second and fourth photo are stunning.

Em
Tightrope to the Sun

 
At 14 May 2014 19:21 , Blogger Maija said...

You create perfect Lolita vibes (it's actually one of my favorite books ever) pink really suits you! These pictures are all adorable but also subversive/dangerous in a way, i love them x

 
At 15 May 2014 02:13 , Blogger Poppy Lee said...

wow,such elegant look
and funny ,just like a story!
chic style in this season
thank you for sharing this
get such match inspiration here
Live a noble and honest life. Reviving past times in your old age will help you to enjoy your life again.

http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

 
At 15 May 2014 11:00 , Blogger Gail J said...

I'm in love with all of your self portraits! You have such a flawless skin and beautiful face! Love the scream one!! <3

 
At 15 May 2014 13:10 , Blogger Ellie Connor-Phillips said...

this is such an awesome post...I love lolita!

http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

 
At 17 May 2014 21:19 , Blogger Liz said...

I love this photoset! The colors and your makeup are just absolutely perfect!

 
At 18 May 2014 05:14 , Blogger Jenna Opsahl said...

Good lord I want to take pictures of you. You are amazing.

xx
<3

 
At 22 May 2014 22:37 , Blogger Danielle said...

you look stunning!

xx fameliquorlove

 
At 27 June 2014 23:52 , Blogger Sandy Ltz said...

Great blog to follow ! Love from France ♥
Sandy
http://babysandyblog.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every one. You can also tweet me @hollycassell, or email me at contactpersephone@gmail.com.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Go to older posts