Follow on Bloglovin

The Persephone Complex

DISCLAIMER

All photos are taken by me unless otherwise stated. Please don't use any photos or text from this blog without my permission. All rights reserved. Gifted items will be marked with an asterisk (*) All reviews are completely honest and all opinions are my own.



INTERVIEWS I'VE CONDUCTED

Ruby Elliot
Vilte F
Patricia Alvarado
Caitlin Skaalrud
Forsyth Harmon
Valerie Phillips

PAST ENTRIES

let’s talk about pants
omg I joined facebook what have I done
what’s in my bag, for realsies
take my hand, and we'll go to the top of the mount...
this is a heart-break comfort haul
Bunny Cake Yankee Candle Review
I can read your dirty mind, like I know, like I kn...
in the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel, ...
help me make the most of freedom and of pleasure, ...
Day Three In London: Camden Lock

ELSEWHERE

TABOO Magazine
Style Vulture
Hello Margaret!
SCREENQUEENS
PopCulturePuke



Layout by Swoon for the Moon. Copywright of Holly Cassell and The Persephone Complex 2014.

Let’s Go Down To The Island

Holly Cassell Fashion BloggerHolly Cassell Fashion BloggerHolly Cassell Fashion BloggerHolly Cassell Fashion BloggerHolly Cassell Fashion BloggerHolly Cassell Fashion BloggerHolly Cassell Fashion BloggerHolly Cassell Fashion BloggerHolly Cassell Fashion BloggerHolly Cassell Fashion BloggerHolly Cassell Fashion BloggerHolly Cassell Fashion BloggerHolly Cassell Fashion BloggerHolly Cassell Fashion Blogger
A little while ago I did a photo-shoot with the lovely Charlotte from Step Into My Closet, and it was the coolest. We went down to the fun-fair near where my boyfriend lives, just outside Cardiff, ate chips and lollipops, and shot the shit about blogging, fashion, buffing brushes and annoying YouTubers. She was such an awesome model – not just because she’s gorgeous, although that certainly made my job a lot easier – but because she was such a good sport. I had her in a see-through dress down Barry Docks train station at one point, and we attracted quite a crowd. She laughed through all of it and never seemed to give an ounce of fuck. And that’s exactly the kind of girl I love to shoot.

You can find more of my work on my Facebook page, so if you like these pictures please hop along there and give me a thumbs up, even if you can’t be arsed to comment. I’ll be your bitch forever and ever if you do.

Labels: , , ,

19 Comments:

At 12 May 2014 13:27 , Blogger Megan M said...

I love these photos! They look like so much fun and Charlotte is so gorgeous. They're really well styled too, each look is like a different character. If that makes sense? Also I want that denim jacket with the bird on it <3

x

 
At 12 May 2014 15:16 , Blogger Corinne said...

I need to learn to give less fucks while photographing =)

I love the pictures.

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

 
At 12 May 2014 15:41 , Blogger Laura said...

these are wonderful! i love the vibrant colours and it looks like you had a lot of fun! xx

 
At 12 May 2014 16:05 , Blogger Charlotte Smith said...

Ahhh that would be my mug haha, it was such an awesome day! Cold, but awesome xxx

 
At 12 May 2014 17:59 , Blogger Hayley said...

These are such cool photos. I love the lying in the grass shots :)
Hayley
Water Painted Dreams xxx

 
At 12 May 2014 18:45 , Blogger look.love.wear said...

Such cool photos, getting such summer vibes right now :p
http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/dinner-ootn.html

 
At 13 May 2014 00:02 , Blogger Katie said...

these are such awesome shots, you totally captured her perfectly! love the ones with the sheer dress, major bra envy. x

 
At 13 May 2014 00:16 , Blogger Mitzee Mandocdoc said...

So cute!
I love these photos! Well done.
Thinking of coloring my hair like hers .... :) xx

-Mitzee

factshionista.blogspot.com

 
At 13 May 2014 02:10 , Blogger Panty Buns said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 13 May 2014 02:15 , Blogger Panty Buns said...

Sorry about deleting that first comment. I love all of these photographs you took. It's very hard for me to resist the urge to try to turn upside down when looking at the second to last photo. I think it might be my favourite if it were right side up. That lollypop is huge! I love that lawn full of daisies ! Unfortunately I won't be able to see the photos you posted on Facebook. Facebook and I are not compatible. I would have loved to see all of them but these are fabulous!

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

 
At 13 May 2014 08:21 , Blogger Poppy Lee said...

Hello,dear
Fall in love with this beautiful girl
Love you smile totally,and wanna be a chic girl like you
So,wanna be your friend,can i ?
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour.
I am Poppy,your lovely friend
http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

 
At 14 May 2014 07:50 , Blogger matilda said...

I love this photoshoot so much! The pictures are all beautiful and I love the kind of retro lollipop funfair aesthetic<3 xx

thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 14 May 2014 11:11 , Blogger Louise Francesca said...

these photos are amazing, such a cool setting X

Istylethereforeiiwear

 
At 14 May 2014 12:12 , Blogger ivette said...

great photos! ..loving the colors in them so much...the first one's my fave!
xoxo

 
At 14 May 2014 14:33 , Blogger Jenny said...

Incredible photos I love the outfit and how fun this is with the photography great shots!! xx

www.krystelcouture.com

 
At 15 May 2014 00:12 , Blogger Anna H. said...

These are fantastic!
xo
http://lilliputianlilac.blogspot.com

 
At 16 May 2014 05:56 , Blogger Emma Jane said...

Oooh that last photo and the photo of her lying in the grass. You have such a wonderful photographic eye. I envy you, gorgeous.

Em
Tightrope to the Sun

 
At 23 June 2014 20:31 , Blogger Shay Hakmon said...

Great poste, I appreciate your point of view for your professionalism, and I wish you good day the pleasure of reading your future articles. http://compex.viabloga.com

 
At 27 June 2014 19:52 , Blogger Isabelle Geeraerts said...

Great photos! Amazing outfits :) I love your blog! Would you like to switch links with me? ;3

xx
Isa
http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one. If you have a question I can be most easily reached @hollycassell on Twitter, or I will respond on your blog should you leave a link :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Go to older posts