Follow on Bloglovin

DISCLAIMER

All photos are taken by me unless otherwise stated. If I do happen to use something that belongs to you please get in touch and I'll gladly either credit you or take it down. Please don't use any photos or text from this blog without my permission. All rights reserved.

Gifted items will be marked with an asterisk (*) All reviews are completely honest and all opinions are my own.



INTERVIEWS I'VE CONDUCTED

Ruby Elliot
Vilte F
Patricia Alvarado
Caitlin Skaalrud
Forsyth Harmon
Valerie Phillips

PAST ENTRIES

night time, my time
Boo, you whore: Twitter chats, Guru Gossip, and Th...
Clockwork Lolita
Let’s Go Down To The Island
let’s talk about pants
omg I joined facebook what have I done
what’s in my bag, for realsies
take my hand, and we'll go to the top of the mount...
this is a heart-break comfort haul
Bunny Cake Yankee Candle Review

ELSEWHERE

TABOO Magazine
Style Vulture
Hello Margaret!
SCREENQUEENS
PopCulturePuke



Layout by Swoon for the Moon.

On Beauty: Contributing To Hello Margaret

IMG_3155 overlay

Hello everyone! I’m sorry I haven’t posted in a little while, I’ve just been insanely busy with life, London, friends, work and dramatic bullshit. I just wanted to share a little thing I did recently with you, before I do a full post shortly. I contributed to the super-cool zine Hello Margaret! the other day - a photo-essay about my relationship to beauty. You can read the full thing here. The photo is from a shoot I did with the lovely Katie Parker, and I’ll bring you more as soon as I’m done editing them. I hope you like.

Labels:

14 Comments:

At 28 May 2014 21:51 , Blogger Sarah Boast said...

Great photos, love the colour of your hair too!
Stop by sometime,

sarahamyruth.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At 28 May 2014 22:35 , Blogger ModeAmen said...

Lovely photo! Can't wait to see the rest :]

Fellow Blogger,
Priscilla Ivette
ModeAmen.blogspot.com

 
At 28 May 2014 23:40 , Blogger Katie said...

Wow, gorgeous image! Can't wait to see the rest, and to read your article- which sounds really interesting! xx

 
At 29 May 2014 08:26 , Blogger look.love.wear said...

LOVE your photos (the hair colour is so cool btw :p)
Feel free to check out our newest post x
http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/shades-of-cool.html

 
At 29 May 2014 13:46 , Blogger Denise Sabs said...

Hi, Holly! As usual, you post the most amazing artistic pictures! I loved the juxtaposition, one looking down and the other in the eye. Really a beautiful picture! Very nice to collaborate with a cool magazine! denisesplanet.com

 
At 30 May 2014 14:06 , Blogger Laura said...

loved reading your little photo-essay and looking forward to seeing more of these photos! if this one is anything to go by, i'm sure the rest of them are amazing as well:-) xx

 
At 30 May 2014 18:17 , Blogger Amely Rose said...

i am so in love with this Picture, great Effekt
and i adore your hair color!

btw. do you want to follow each other?!
follow me and I'll follow back
if you want to

Keep up your great Posts
Amely Rose from:
http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

 
At 31 May 2014 00:08 , Blogger Panty Buns said...

There were beautiful introspective insights into your fascinating persona and your view of attempted introspective conceptualization of beauty in the piece Holly Cassell, On Beauty - Hello Margaret!. It is deep and yet I suspect it is more normal than my own introspective self-analysis. For some reason therapists give me the impression that they think I'm nuts if I speak of trying to think of myself in the third person with the objective of attempting greater objectivity in self-analysis. Strangely, many people who think: I am beautiful" or "I am brilliant" seem more likely to be viewed as confident irrespective of objectivity. Avoiding all of that and speaking to a second person in the second person, I hope you don't mind me claiming my own objectivity in stating that You are beautiful, and so are your thoughts, and so is your photography of the model Katie "Moonbeam" Rose of the blog Whips and Furs, a fashionista, feminist, vegetarian and writer,

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2014/05/shadowline-and-victorias-secret.html

 
At 31 May 2014 12:56 , Blogger Isabella said...

I love this photo essay. I loved reading your piece on Hello, Margaret. You go girl!
Bella xx
http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au

 
At 2 June 2014 03:54 , Blogger bianca lolita said...

I've missed the fuck out of you. I took a hiatus, but now I'm backkkk<3
Love you!

xxBianca
www.xoxololita.com

 
At 4 June 2014 17:59 , Blogger amy said...

Beautiful pictures so far Holly!! I can't wait to see the rest. Ahhh I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one whose had to put blogging behind for a few days... or weeks, in my case.
xxx

 
At 4 June 2014 21:50 , Blogger Molly Mac said...

I love the editing done! Lovely blog. Just followed! :)
~Moll

www.mollymac13.blogspot.com/

 
At 24 June 2014 20:49 , Blogger snow said...

beautiful photo and model! your essay is so true, too. I can't remember a day where I didn't think about how I looked except for maybe as a child. lately I've been so exhausted that I don't really care how I look, which makes me kind of sad actually! dressing up and putting on make-up used to make me feel great and lately I don't really have the energy.

will be stopping by your blog more often, sorry for neglecting you!!

 
At 6 July 2014 22:57 , Blogger Every Friday Evening said...

your hair is awesome !

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every one. You can also tweet me @hollycassell, or email me at contactpersephone@gmail.com.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Go to older posts